Hi everyone! It's great to hear that we have a class blog! :) Guess what I found when I spring cleaned for cny? Ha ha.. My primary school autograph book! Everyone wrote according to register number... can't believe that I actually 'restrict' you all to write in order. And some of the things written are so funny! For example, Sriram wrote "Sai love hema and deivanai" (don't kill me sriram ha ha). I have made some changes to the name list....all in register order now ha ha, except that I don't know who is jesslyn...and I think Hamid changed class so I don't know where to place him in the list.
I will also be scanning the old photos soon :)
By the way, abybody know where's Nur Diyana? I lost contact with her ever since I moved to Clementi.
-Xin Yi-
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Hello
Posted at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment